- If tracking shows as delivered but you cannot locate your item(s); Try your safe place location, check with neighbors if safe to do so, or contact the carrier (some carriers deliver until 10 pm). Please check our Carrier Contact Information.
- Verify the shipping address in your order confirmation. If it's correct:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery or check if a postcard has been left by your local post office.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail. Some packages travel through multiple carriers.
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed, especially one that's out of view of the street, such as under a mat or near a back entrance.
- Building's front desk, reception area, or receiving area.
- Wait five business days. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to five business days before arrival.
- If you haven't received your package, contact us within 30 days of the expected delivery. We'll do everything we can to help.
Important: Once your parcel has been turned over to your local post office, we no longer have jurisdiction over them as they are a separate entity and will rely on the delivery notice information provided on their website.
- Please call your local post office for assistance. Please check our Carrier Contact Information.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
Please allow us to further assist you if you have any other questions or concerns! Click here to submit a ticket and you should get a response within 24-48 business hours.