- The payment of import/customs fees is the responsibility of the buyer and is levied based on the laws of the destination into which the products are being shipped.
- When ordering from our store, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination. Please contact your local governing body as we do not have a way of identifying if you will be charged these fees.
- We cannot refund import and/or customs fees.
- Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, Import Fees), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country.
- Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value. Contact the customs office of the destination country for more information.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
Please allow us to further assist you if you have any other questions or concerns! Click here to submit a ticket and you should get a response within 24-48 business hours.